The following rules will be utilised for series calculations.
- There must be a minimum of 5 teams/entrants in a category at an event for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes to be awarded
- If only 3 teams/entrants are in a category for an event the host club has the right to only award prizes to 1st place
- All riders in the 40+ categories must be over the age of 40 on 31st December of the year of the event.
- In a 2 person team, the minimum number of laps for each rider must be 1/3 of the teams total laps. This will be rounded to the nearest whole lap. ie: 5.6 laps becomes 5 laps.
- In a triples team the minimum number of laps for all team members must be 1/4 of the total laps of that team
- Teams or Competitors can complete as many rounds as possible but all rounds are eligible for points. i.e. if you complete all rounds you stand a better chance of placing better in the series.
- No Double points. All rounds are worth the same points.
- A minimum of three competitors per category are required for a series category
- Series points will be tabulated by an independent third party and will be posted on this website as they are available after each round.
- Team names cannot be changed once series points have been calculated – so choose wisely.
- Series points will be tallied after each round by an independent third party, and uploaded to this website as soon as they are available
- All rules regarding required number of laps will be adhered to when tallying results.
- Any queries regarding series points tabulation must be directed via the contact section on this website
- Any rider who wishes to protest a result must do so within 15 minutes of the conclusion of the race with the race director
- The race director / commissaires decision is final