Winter is coming and we are running out of opportunities for good weather racing. There is hope… the course is set for Round 1 of the Victorian Endurance series with our friends in the Albury Wadonga MTB Club! It’s going to provide a good challenge for riders and plenty of spectator opportunities. Most importantly the coffee van is locked in ready for that pre-race, mid-race and post-race pick-me-up.
Both 6hr and 3hr races with solo and team categories – get your entries in here, the race is less than two weeks away!
Round one of the 2018 Victorian Endurance Series will be held on the challenging trails of Nail Can Hill, Albury on Saturday, April 28.
– 6hr & 3hr races
– Team & solo
– Solo entry $65, team entry $130, junior pairs $60
(MTBA Race Licence required – day licences available)
– Rego from 8am, 6hr racing starts 10am, 3hr racing starts 12pm
– Entries at www.entryzone.com.au
– Entries close Wednesday, April 25.
– Sponsored by CycleStation, Urban Graze & Hamblin Hire
– Two Swans Coffee Van on site with coffee, cold drinks, homemade slices etc